Hi, everyone!!!
I have to admit that patience isn't one of my strengths; I prefer to live in the moment and seize opportunities...
That's why I'm almost always out of the market—I can't stand the idea of riding a trend for years on end.
Opportunities either arise or are created; Morocco, with its lack of common sense, is creating a very interesting situation right now...
Mr. President, the United States of America is hanging by a thread right now, at this very moment, and you’re having fun testing missiles off the coast of Morocco. I’d like to know what you’re thinking. I told you a long time ago to resign and let Robert Kennedy assume THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES. Listen to me: I DON’T NEGOTIATE—I DECREE. If I give “advice” and the person in question IGNORES ME, sooner rather than later, they’LL PAY A PRICE. I don’t do anything directly; I just handle numbers and data.
James Joseph Sylvester: “Mathematics is the music of reason.”

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario