sábado, 21 de diciembre de 2019

NEW YEAR OPERATION

Hello, Mr. President.

Once again, I congratulate you on your good trade relations with China. I see with concern that they want to remove you from office and I would like to suggest a solution. It is something that benefits us both, please read my plan.

Morocco has made a serious mistake; it wants to take away our jurisdictional waters in the Canary Islands. This is an opportunity for the United States to show some of its military muscle.























What would the United States gain from such a military operation?
I am not asking you to go to war with Morocco, just to issue a warning, a call for respect for our territorial integrity as members of NATO.

If it makes that announcement, it will gain popularity among its electorate, mobilise the country and force the European Union to increase its defence spending. In addition, Spain will be in debt to the United States.

The reason why Morocco is making this move is that right now Spain is very much in turmoil in politics. The PSOE, which is the most voted party, has deceived its electorate and wants to form a government of communists and separatists. I suppose you are aware of all this.

Spain and the United States have not always been allies but we have a common history.

For my part only, Mr. President. I wish you a merry Christmas and look forward to your re-election as President of the United States.


Greetings from Spain !!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario