miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2024

OPERATION MONGOOSE COMPLETED

Hello!!! How are those vacations going?? They say that evil does not rest, neither do I. I see a lot of changes and some I like, others not so much. President Donald Trump, I don't trust you, and I want you to know that. Robert Kennedy is the best choice for the United States, let him do his job. As I do not trust Donald Trump's team, although it was a very good decision to include Robert, I left him a little surprise in VENEZUELA in case anyone feels THE TEMPTATION not to LIQUIDATE THE FEDERAL RESERVE. Neither the United States nor the world can bear that burden anymore, so DISMANTLE THE FEDERAL RESERVE !! DO IT NOW !! As I told you before in Venezuela I left you a surprise... I'll give you a hint !!

 " The feather is stronger than the sword ".



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario