sábado, 14 de septiembre de 2024

REINDUSTRIALIZING AMERICA

Hi Mr. Trump, I'm thinking of helping you, but it won't be free... If you and Robert Kennedy want to revive the middle class in the United States, apart from abolishing the FEDERAL RESERVE you will need OIL, a lot of OIL... It follows me ??? I am looking with concern at the situation in VENEZUELA, right now we are in a COLD WAR and we all know which side NICOLAS MADURO is on... 

The BRICS are getting stronger, if MADURO feels backed by them, the United States will lose the largest oil reserves in the world... I know that right now EXXON has the supply assured, but I can assure you that if things continue like this, that will not last... A preventive war in VENEZUELA seems excessive to me, but a covert operation would be feasible... The details of that operation I leave to you, but hurry, without enough oil the best wishes for the American people could turn into the worst nightmare...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario